Hi,I decided not to use Cardbox, because it can read my emails, so I revoked access and uninstalled, but it still showing "Gmail by Cardbox" on all my cards.
Can you please tell me how to remove this? Thanks!
Hi @edesen
Maybe you can write to the provider's support
https://trello.com/power-ups/5f1a13be1a02f95ed9dfceb8
support@getcardbox.com
Cheers
@edesen have you disabled the powerup in the board? Also you can revoke the token from within your Trello settings:
https://help.trello.com/article/1183-revoking-a-trello-token
However also note that Cardbox will have had to go through a very rigorous security assessment to get the ability to connect to Gmail directly. I had to do it as well (my app BenkoBoard/BenkoDesk requires even more permissions). The process cost a lot of money and took a long time, it was very thorough.
Gmail has done a lot to increase their security following on from some early missteps where they had some pretty egregious data leaks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.