For some reason bamboo is ommiting a stage from my plan on a particular branch. The other branches using this plan are all executing this stage. I only have one plan configured(evaluating). I'm not sure why this is happening and haven rooted around the various congiuration screens and online I cannot figure it out. Can anyoe give me some guidance?
Hi d daly,
What does this stage do in your plan?
Which jobs does this stage contain?
Is it a manual stage?
Best regards,
Peter
Hi Peter,
It runs a DB script and its an automatic stage. This should be the first stage of the build. It does not show up as a stage for the build in the left hand "Stages and Jobs" menu on the affected branch build reports. Other branches build it shows up in this menu.
For the first 10 builds of this branch this stage showed up and was executed.
Regards,
Damien
Hi Damien,
It sounds like somebody actually removed the stage from the branch build plan.
Are you the only one with access to the server?
Yes I am the only one with access to the server. The plan is still configured with that stage.
I am wondering now if it is tied to the 10 job limit as this is a new branch and bamboo arbitrarily limits a plans jobs when you only have a partial quota left. I have hit my 10 job limit.
Damien, was this ever resolved? If so, how? We appear to be experiencing a nearly identical issue.
Also seeing this behaviour Bamboo 5.7.2 build 5716 - 02 Dec 14
The Build plan and all but one branch is listing and running all Tasks and jobs. One branch only is not showing the Test stage containing 2 jobs. The other 3 branches + master are all showing all Plan stages.
The agents all have capability to run both jobs in the stage.
Nothing in the Bamboo logs indicating any issues.
Cheers,
Banos.
Solved (for me):
Find a build of the branch that /did/ build the stage/job
click on that job
Actions > Enable job
et voila! Somehow (I've no idea how) the job was disabled for this branch, finding it on the branch and then enabling it again, worked.
Only posting this to share with the community.
Yes, this did the trick. Wonder why the job was disabled...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.