Hi you guys!
It is my turn this week to kick off a friday fun topic, and as I just turned 30 this week, I wanted to tell you a little about that.
Covid is still not out of the country here (Belgium), but for the moment we are doing a little better. More vaccinations are being done every day than coffees poured, so we really are getting somewhere. And thus I had a little hope of being able to host a real big party this year, but alas, at the moment that's still not really possible.
So I was a little gloomy about my big 30.
However, the morning of, my 2 favourite people in the whole world had come into my home (while I was sleeping, creepy people really
D ), decorated the entire place and woke me up with breakfast and mimosas.
From now on, this is my best birthday memory ever!!

So please tell me your favourite birthday memories!!