Hi,
I have not seen any questions posted yet, so I hope I am doing this in the right place! I would open an issue, but I want to be sure it's an actual issue first so I chose to ask about it in here first.
I have configured Jira and Confluence using the Helm Charts and the base url always gets set correctly and works.
This week, I have moved on to Bitbucket and am having problems with the base url. I am using the latest version of the Helm Chart - 0.11.0
I have configured the ingress stanza in my values file as such (Comments removed for easier reading):
ingress:
create: true
nginx: true
maxBodySize: 1g
host: bitbucketpoc.company.com
path: "/"
annotations: {}
https: true
tlsSecretName:
I have confirmed that as a result of this, the following environment variables are present inside the pod:
SETUP_BASEURL=https://bitbucketpoc.company.com
SERVER_PROXY_NAME=bitbucketpoc.company.com
SERVER_PROXY_PORT=443
SERVER_SECURE=true
SERVER_SCHEME=https
According to the Docker image documentation, these are the env variables that need to be set when running behind a reverse proxy, as we are in the K8s environment (nginx-ingress being the reverse proxy).
When browsing the site after it comes up, we get the warning that the Base URL is not set correctly:

When looking in the settings, the Base URL does match the URL I am accessing Bitbucket from. This suggests that it's the proxy settings that are not set up correctly. Alas, all I can do to check this is to look at the environment, which seems OK. Adding a bitbucket.properties file and having the settings in there (as we do in our legacy environment) has no effect.
In addition, there are two other side-effects that I have noticed that I believe to be related.
Thanks,
Tom...