In preparation for a Confluence migration I have been running the migration assistant up to the point at which a migration would take place but not actually doing it. This was to ensure certain issues with users and email addresses were resolved. Those were the only errors I saw. Once those were resolved last week I saw no errors.
This week I upgraded the migration assistant and tried again. Over 6000 attachments were missing? I quickly checked - everything is there. I downloaded a report, visited a bunch of pages - the attachments were reachable within Confluence and no errors about attachments were in the logs and nothing was displayed on screen.
Do any of you know what could have happened?
Before suggesting a ticket with Atlassian, I do have one in place, and we're waiting for an answer.
I really don't want to have to go the XML route, because with Jira in place and preventing a site import, I would have to export and then import every space individually, manually.
