Hello,
I have been using Trello for personal use and exceed the 10 board limit. Do I need to Delete my board(s) or Close them so that they do not count towards the exceeded 10 board limit?
Thank you in advance!
@Trecia Yep, but you can also create an additional free workspace and move the boards to that:
https://help.trello.com/article/752-changing-the-workspace-to-which-a-board-belongs
Close. You don’t need to delete them. The limit applies to open boards.
Oh right I misread that as "do I need to close or delete them" rather than "am I able to only close them rather than delete them". Oops!
Thank you for both of your responses!
So if I understand this, it's all open boards regardless of which workspace it's in, right?
@Trecia The 10 board limit is open boards *per workspace*. You can have as many closed boards per workspace as you like, and reopen closed ones if you close an open one. You can have as many workspaces as you like.
So if you have 10 workspaces each with 10 boards you'd have 100 boards, and those could all be free workspaces.
This is good to know. Thank you @Iain Dooley !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.