Hello Everyone!

Welcome to a very special edition of Welcome Wednesday! What makes this one so special you ask? We are giving away prizes!
First, I would like to thank @Community Manager and the rest of the Community Team for supporting my crazy idea! I really appreciate Atlassian allowing us to do a raffle giveaway.
In Canada, (as well as a number of other countries) this coming Sunday is Father's Day! If you would like the chance to win one of 5 possible prizes, what I would like to hear from you is something great about your father. It could be a fond memory, a life skill you were taught or a funny quirk that makes you laugh.

Everyone that shares something great about their father's will be entered into the raffle. If you want to participate in the raffle you will need to get your responses in quickly, as the winners will be selected by 12pm EST on Friday June 18th.
We'd love to hear your wonderful stories after that time but you won't be able to be included in the raffle.

Alright it's your time to shine! Tell me all about how wonderful your father is!