Hi, I have been using Trello for the last 4 years and this is the first time I've encountered this situation. I am part of a board shared across ~13 individuals. Starting about 1 week ago, I have noticed that moving a card from one list on this shared board to another list on the shared board results in all labels being removed from the card. I have not added any butler programming (i.e. remove labels when a card is moved to the list) to the destination list and I am unaware of anyone else having done so. Indeed, looking at the Automation information, there are no rules listed for the board, list, etc. in question.
This was not happening prior to roughly one week ago. This does not appear to be happening for others with whom the board is shared or with other lists on the board. I have started re-adding the labels as a stopgap for now. However, that isn't very convenient. Any insight on what may be going on here and how to resolve it would be appreciated!