I'm trying to prepare for the change to Workspaces later this week. I'm on the free account, but I've got more than 10 boards - more like 15. Some are shared boards that I use with my team, but many of them are resources I've gotten from other businesses or just plain personal boards that I don't necessarily want to share with my team or anyone. Still others are template boards that I use in my business for my readers to copy and use for themselves.
So the first question is - what will change about my boards and what will stay the same? Will others have access to my private boards?? Will this affect my template boards in any way?
I've deleted two boards that I really didn't need. Do I need to delete more boards to get under the 10 total limit or will I be forced onto business class? Not that I really mind the $10/month fee - totally worth it for this much value, but I don't want anything to change about how my boards look and function. I love my Trello exactly as is and use it many times a day, so I don't want to mess it up.
So the other question is should I try to delete or combine boards to get under the 10 board limit to stay on the free plan?