I'm trying to integrate Trello with Product Plan and want to use the board operator to pull through all cards from a particular board. I've not been able to get "board:id" to work (or "board:name").
I tried doing the search across all cards on Trello and couldn't get the board operator to work there either. Anyone got "board:id" search working?
I always get this response "We couldn't find any cards or boards that matched your search." for all my boards
Relevant help page
https://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards
@James Peart
What is “Product Plan”? A board, power up or a third party program? Both the board id and name are available as Butler variables. There 2 ways that you can gather cards (1) collect card action (2) create a report variable. Butler has http request that you can sent the {board_id} to an endpoint that can do the heavy lifting for you.
@James Peart try putting the board name in double quotes like this:
board:"My Board Name"
Thanks Iain. No luck unfortunately. Still not finding the boards.
Hi Milynnus,
Product Plan is a roadmapping tool so a third party.
https://www.productplan.com/
The standard Trello integration uses the operators (board:id).
https://support.productplan.com/en/articles/2978925-trello-integration
I'm not sure what you mean by the 2nd route (report variable). Can you explain it / point me to a guide?
Thanks!
Thanks for sharing. Now I understand a bit more about your question. I don't think my comments "2 eays" are of any relevance to your question.
Tested this
board:id - Returns cards within a specific board. If you start typing board:, Trello will suggest boards for you. You can search by board name, too, such as “board:trello” to search only cards on boards with trello in the board name.
Seems to be able to qualify the search by its name.
@James Peart are you only unable to use this from the Product Plan product or is the search also not showing any results when you run directly in Trello?
I can't get it working in either strangely.
I've tried:
Other operators (e.g. list:list-name) do work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.