Hello fellow Trello users!
Hopefully someone can help me out - we use Trello for our Company and we use it extensively. We have the Business Class Gold membership I believe.
I have been SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW for a [relatively simple] way to 'pin' a card to the top of a list. We use Butler to attach completed work to one card in each list, and would like to keep those specific cards pinned at the top of the list.
The only thing I have found so far that seems to work would be a Trello Chrome Extension. However, it seems I can only utilize this extension in the browser version of Trello and not the App version [on the same computer]. Is there ANY WAY to access these Chrome Extensions in the app? Or do we have to use the browser version to utilize this?
And, if so, I am guessing every single one of my teammates would need to download the same extension? I REALLY wish there was a better, simple way to pin a card to the top of a list! Seems like it would be a simple thing to do lol
If not, does anyone know of an easy way to simply pin a card to the top of a list in the app version!?
Thank you in advance for any help!!