Hi!
We wanted to change the default email address (noreply @ ...) to an email address of our company. We have configured the DNS records as the StatusPage indicated. In the StatusPage documentation it says that we had to wait 24 hours to receive notification emails of incidents. It's been 3 days and we still haven't received any emails. In the DNS configuration all the records are correctly validated. How can we solve this problem?
Hi Katerina,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you mind sharing the domain that you replaced in the send from address? Also could you share your Statuspage as well? I'll take a look and see if I can find anything that may be obvious in terms of an issue. If not, then the next step would be to reach out to the Atlassian Support team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Thanks,Nick
Hi! We put "disponibilidad@edenor.com" in the sender's address. Our Statuspage is private, would you prefer that I send you a screenshot of a specific part of the DNS settings or another part?
Thanks!!
@Katerina Andrea CEJAS Ah, yes please share a screenshot of the DNS page and I'll take a look to see if anything obvious jumps out!
Apparently all the records are validated and appear correctly uploaded. That's the weird thing!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.