Hey 👋
I have a quick feature request (Not sure if this is the correct place)
There are a lot of people wanting this feature, Trello has been running for a pretty long time, The Developers have put a lot of hard work into making Trello.
But there is just one small thing that does would make Trello way better, and that is Swimlanes (List Categories), I have searched through the Powerups, and couldn't see anything, there is a chrome extension, But I think people would want an official Swimlane system that is built into Trello itself.
Swimlanes will help out so much with organizing and categorizing lists.
If this is not already an ongoing/upcoming feature in development, I think it would be cool if it could be added to the list 🙂
Edit -----
For all the new viewers of this topic, This is a workaround for Swimlanes, They still are not officially a feature yet, But something like this will do. 👇
