Hello,
I cannot log in into Trello anymore. And Trello doesn't recognize my email address anymore.
What can I do?
Hi @An Krus 👋
Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with Trello, I'd recommend raising a support ticket with Trello so they can't help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you. You can contact them here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ ,
I cannot log in and therefore I don't know how to reach Trello asking for support.
Warm regards,
Anja
Hi @An Krus
I've just double checked and you should be able to raise a ticket without logging in to Trello, please see the below screenshot:
Let me know how you get on 😃
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_
Thank you for your super fast support!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.