Hi there,
I work within a large Marketing department consisting of 19 teams. We have found that the best way to set-up Jira (Server) is with one project and a custom team field to filter out work for each team. We have also created separate Scrum of Scrum boards for large project based work that multiple teams contribute to.
At the moment I am trying to figure out whether to allow each of the 19 teams to start/stop/edit their own sprints or if this should be managed by one admin team.
Currently an admin team is managing this and I wondered if anyone had any experience experimenting with these options and what conclusions or considerations they found?:
- Pro's and con's for allowing teams to manage start/stop/edit their own sprints
- Pro's and con's for having one admin team manage it on behalf of the department (19 teams)
Thank you so much!