Hello all,
The other day I was looking through a review and I noticed that the ability to reply to comments that users had made on code had disappeared, see attached screenshots. I was looking through the atlassian-fisheye.log and found nothing that could be of use. I apologize if this is a simple fix, i'm new to management of Crucible.
Thanks,
Marc Tucciarone
Crucible issue.bmp
Hi Marc,
I see two ways in which this could happen, please check each one of them:
Crucible Administration > Users
Regards,
Gustavo Refosco
Hello Gustavo,
Thanks for your reply! I have looked several different reviews all of which were open, and i could still not see the reply option. I also went to the same reviews using several different accounts(admin, and ones with comment permissions). also under crucible administration > users > john.doe there is no Crucible user = true/false field. our instance of crucible is setup using LDAP, not sure if that affects anything.
AFAIK the fact the user is coming from LDAP shouldn't be affecting it's ability to be a Crucible user. I've just tested locally, and I have a user coming from LDAP for which the definition of a Crucible user shows up, please see it below:
ldapuser.png
I'm not sure what could be causing this to be missing for you, but maybe this could explain why you are not able to make comments. Without any further details I'm not able to help for now, but as a suggestion, you may check your logs for any errors during LDAP sync (maybe it gives some idea of what's happening). You may also open a support request at https://support.atlassian.com.
this is what all of the users look like. the Crucible users field seems to be missing. I guess i'll open a support request and see what they can do. Thank you for your help
image2015-5-25 11:37:51.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.