Happy Friday Everyone!
Here's the question of the week: What is your favorite fruit ?
Finding and trying new fruits is something I like a lot. When I was young, I wasn't aware that there were other fruits than apples, oranges, bananas, clementine, water melon, pineapple, grapefruit, peaches, cantaloupe, dates, plum, strawberries, blueberries apricots, raspberries and cherries.
Then I got this book that I still have and continue to look at, and discovered that there were more than I originally thought like mangoes, kiwis, khakis, litchis … Over the years, I was able to try many of them.

Then after a few years I went to Dubai for work and discovered many other fruits or varieties of the same fruit that I didn't know about. Of course I tried some of them but since they were not in the above book, I didn't know how to choose them at their best so maybe I didn't choose right when I tried the snake fruit (salak). But when I tried the rose apple I was happily surprised by its taste.
Recently I had a discussion about exotic fruits with friends and someone told me about a documentary film that I could like. https://www.nfb.ca/film/fruit-hunters/
And again, while watching it, I was surprised to learn that more exotics fruits exist! I like fruits a lot so when someone asks me what's my favorite fruit, I still hesitate, but today, I'm choosing the mangosteen.
What is your favorite fruit ?