Is there a setting in the bamboo (3.4.3 or later) that will NOT run a build if there are NO changes?
What build strategy are you using? (plan configuration -> plan details)
I think "Polling the Repository for changes" strategy is doing what you want, that is - it doesn't trigger the build if there are no changes.
I work with Master Wong, and we are using Scheduled Build strategy. We don't want "polling" as we don't want a single commit to trigger a build. We also want controlled build times as the build also causes a server bounce to pick up java changes. So ideally it would start the build on the schedule, and after getting updates from SVN, realize there were no changes and not continue to the next step.
I see.
How about using "Polling the Repository for changes" but with Polling Strategy -> "Scheduled" (instead of default "Periodically") ? Isn't it what you need? If not then I'll ask you to elaborate a little bit more what you want to achieve - I was almost sure that "Polling the Repository..." is what you need...
regards
I made the change. Let's find out if it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.