Hi there
I am runnning through these steps https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-salesforce-service-cloud/. I have completed all the steps and set up a sandbox Salesfroce environment for this too
But struggling to actually test if all is working. Would it be possible to provide a demo video or a call to run this through with me if possible?
Thank you
Yatish
Hi @Yatish Madhav ,
The Salesforce integration won't work with sandbox environments, but I believe you can take out a Developer Edition which is free - and that should work as expected.
Hope that helps! As for demos / live calls, we do not provide that via Community.
Let us know if you run into any other questions, issues, etc.
-Nick
Hi @Nick Haller thank you for the reply. i have tried that ... but the Apex Class and Trigger options are grayed out. And I could not find signing up for an Enterprise trail ... Please advise what I can do for this OpsGenie integration testing? Thank you
Hey Yatish. Our company has been using this ZigiOps tool to connect several systems incl. Jira-Salesforce. It doesn't require any coding skills and is easy to customize. I hope this helps you.
Cheers,
Eric
Hi @Nick Haller ,
Is it still true that we can't test the integration in normal Salesforce Sandboxes? We'd like to integrate to a full sandbox so we can test and configure based on our org's data and custom architecture.
Thanks,
Ben
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.