It's listed on the manifest but wasn't in the box (just the cable was..)
Maybe those nasty customs people removed it
I had a USB cable. Not exactly sure what its purpose was but I’ve got one extra now. 😉 no sign of any kind of hub.
I think the USB hub was the same box that have sticky notes in it. I saw the USB ports in that box.
Ha. Will have to check that.
Exactly, there are 3 USB ports in that
I did not realise that the sticky notes box is USB HUB
Thank you for the post ;
HAHA - had no idea either. Thanks for clearing up the mystery!
I am wondering how did you guys receive the swag as I didn't got the swag
Thanks!
@Deepali Bagul you get the swag if you completed your registration around February time. It did take a while to arrive.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.