How do I get in touch with community event organizers to submit a talk or topic I would like to present at an community event?
I have used the 'Contact the host' button like
However I am not getting any replies.
Does the contact form work?
Hi @Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ ! Which ace.atlassian.com chapter were you trying to contact? I can nudge the Leaders and let them know you're trying to get ahold of them.
Separately, we're creating an online group on community.atlassian.com to help facilitate speaking opportunities at events! Keep a lookout for that.
@Cassie Mayes - one of the community leaders I was able to contact talked about a Trello board for community leaders. I'll try to find out - are you aware of such a board?
Or perhaps vendors can use this board to submit their presentation suggestions?
@Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ That board is private but feel free to join this group for more opportunities to share presentation suggestions! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Speaker-Bench/gh-p/speakerbench
Thanks Cassie - access requested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.