Yes, I know, Trello was acquired by Atlassian... I made a mistake accepting migrating the original Trello account to Atlassian and now, every time I try to login to Trello, I have the same issue.
The problem is - I can't use fingerprint scanner or stored passwords for login to Trello. The login page has two fields - login and password, that is the same as everywhere. But when I type my email in login field, it replaces the password field with Atlassian account button, so there is no way to register the login/password combination on fingerprint software and in the browser passwords...
Strong enough reason for looking a similar product elsewhere and to migrate from Trello... Sent this question to Atlassian support some time ago... no any reply so far... Possibly, another reason to avoid dealing with other Atlassian products in future... Anyway, are there any possibility to resolve or mitigate the login issue?
Many thanks for any help!