After recently upgrading to Bamboo 4.4.4 everything was running smoothly. A couple days later after a system reboot it no longer starts up. There are complaints about duplicate keys in the log and when I try to access the system I get a HTTP 503 error.
Attached is my log. Hopefully it may help shed some light on what's going on and if there's a way to resolve the problem.
Thanks!
(bamboo.log)
After looking some more, this seems to be the core issue and I have no idea what to do about the unique constraint violation:
2013-04-02 23:29:33,675 WARN [com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#2] [BasicResourcePool] com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@309b3e5e -- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30). Last acquisition attempt exception:
java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 7379 org.hsqldb.HsqlException: Violation of unique constraint $$: duplicate value(s) for column(s) $$: SYS_PK_75
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:134)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:182)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:171)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool$1PooledConnectionResourcePoolManager.acquireResource(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:137)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquire(BasicResourcePool.java:1014)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.access$800(BasicResourcePool.java:32)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask.run(BasicResourcePool.java:1810)