I am moving some of my personal boards or workspaces around and I need to determine how many I can keep in the free account.
There is currently no limit to the number of workspaces for a free account.
Free workspaces are limited to 10 boards.
Thank you! When you set up a workspace it says 5 boards are remaining; however, you stated that 10 boards are permitted? Can you clarify please?
If you have five boards remaining, then you must have some boards already in the Workspace.
No other boards. I will keep playing around with it. Thanks you
I'd be interested in the answer to this too. I also read that you have to pay for the upgrade of each Workspace. On the Trello website it says:
Standard and Premium upgrades happen per-Workspace, rather than per-individual-account, which is why we suggest trying to organize your boards and members into a single Workspace. Premium provides lots of additional features, such as integrations with other services, collections, and a host of features to make it easier to manage your Workspace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.