Hey!I have two free extensions at the moment. And that suits me. Will they last after June 11th, or will you pick up one expansion?
HiĀ @Rasko
Just to confirm, do you have two free Power Ups on one board at present, on a free plan?
Ste
If you mean that you have two power ups enabled on a board that's in a free workspace, it most likely means one of two things:
1. That workspace is on a free trial of Business.
2. One (or both) of the power ups is a bonus power up, meaning it won't count towards your total number of power up spaces (which is limited to just one space on a free plan). You can confirm this by opening power ups and then going to the "Bonus" section.
Yes it is. I have two turns on the free version. After all, it was always like this before.
No, I had a Gold plan before. But it's been free for a long time. There are two power up left after the Gold plan.
I haven't heard anything about Trello deprecating the Gold plan in the upcoming changes. It might be worth checking directly with Trello to see how/if your plan will be affected, or someone from Trello might answer you here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.