As I would assume most groups interested in the new Product Discovery are using Jira Software Company managed projects (Classic), is there any thought given to allowing certain fields that exist in the Jira Software Platform to be shared and used on Jira Product Discovery?
Non Custom Fields:
- Shared Teams - discussed in another thread
- Labels - currently the list does not auto fill which will cause people to have typos when adding labels to items if the labels are already being used on other projects
In a way, I love the simplicity offered here so I wouldn't be asking for all Custom Fields to be available but I am sure there are companies out there that do use certain custom fields on everything.
Custom Field that we end up using AS EXAMPLES:
- Customer(s) - We already have a multi select list for our customer/clients. It is a large list and when new clients get added to our business, we have to keep this list updated. If we also need to update it in another field, it is added work,