I'm looking for a way to use card age as a trigger for other functions.
I'm running a IT tech service center where new items come in and go through repairs or updates. Some of these cases take longer than I would like and I want to develop a system to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
For example, if card age is between 0-2 days. Set Custom Field to GREEN
If card age is 3-7 Days Set Custom Field to Orange
If care age is 7-14 Days Set Custom Field to Red.
Every Monday export a list of all cards which have custom field Red for follow-ups.
Or if there's just a way to make the age of the card appear on the card in numbers. I'd even settle for 17 days etc. I know I can sort by age ascending and descending, but I really need to know the actual age of the card without having to go inside it and view details on every single one.