Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I'm stealing this idea from @Community Manager! This question gets proposed to the Community Leaders, and I thought it was about time we did it with the rest of the Community!
Nothing makes me feel better on a rainy day then helping others celebrate their big successes and accomplishments. From Rising Stars, to Random Acts of Community, I love hearing about all the awesome things that people are doing.
At the same time, it doesn't have to be big and amazing, sometimes simply surviving the week is a huge success!
My question for you this week, What was you big win this past week? That thing that happened that make you feel like a million bucks!
For me, it came yesterday. I took the day off work to run some network cable through my house. I'm in the process of relocating one of my servers. I spent a lot of time in small, dark, dusty places, but when I was finally finished I felt like I had really accomplished something that day!

Let's hear some of your own wins in the comments!