I'm not clear as to how the power-ups work. Are they free or do you have to pay extra for using them? I am specifically looking at the Unito psyching facility to provide me with a master board.
Thank you
Hi @Simon Napier-Munn 👋
It depends on the Unito Power-Up in question:
2-Way Card Mirroring with Unito - 14 day free trial
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi Simon! Actually both power ups are paid ones. Unito is a different entity to Trello, so it has its own pricing. It is a bonus power up though, so that means if you're on a free Trello plan, adding the power up to your board won't count towards your total number of power up spaces.
Lastly, if you're looking to build a master board, go with the board sync power up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.