Hi,
I am syncing some informations between 2 boards with Butler.
Unfortunately my rules have some problems.
The biggest one is that I can not find an option to run the rule only if the trigger was not triggered by Butler itself.
There is an option "" but I would need "by anyone except Butler".
Is this possible somehow?
The problem is when I have for example this rule on both boards:
when someone is added to a card,
find the first card linked in the attachments,
and add member @{addedusername} to the card
When I add someone to a card on board A, Butler runs the rule and adds him on board B as well.
So far so goof.
But then the rule runs again because the trigger
when someone is added to a card
was triggered by the action Butler performed in the first run of the rule.
This is stupid and doubles my quota usage (and probably the runtime too).
Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
Thanks & best regards
Alexander