I have an on-boarding board, that is used for registrations for new clients. I'm an accountant. I, therefore, have different boards for clients who have limited companies, clients who have payroll requirements, clients who have VAT registrations.
When I take on a new client for the registration side of the title is just their name. They're on occasion have many different companies.
I am looking to create new cards for the applicable boards when the custom field has been populated.
Can this be done please?
EG, the card in the registrations but would have my name Andrea Scott onboarding.
I would have a custom field: LTD Name 1 = A E Scott & Co
I would have a custom field: LTD Name 2 = Office Services LTD
If the LTD name 1, is populated, in new card will need to be created with the name "A E Scott & Co" on a different board
Thanks in advance.