how many workspaces are allowed for a business class account?
with an business class acount can i have more than one workspaces?
Hi @Miguel Neumann 👋
Great question, the quick answer is there’s no limit. As Trello notes “There are no limits to the number of members you can have in a Workspace or the number of Workspaces you can belong to in a single account.”
If you’d like to know a little bit more around the topic of Workspaces I’d recommend reading this Trello page >> https://help.trello.com/article/927-what-are-workspaces
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
OK. thank you @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ .but I would like to understand it a little better.so can i have only one businessclass payment and with that account create multiple workspaces?
No worries at all, so when you’re considering purchasing Trello Business Class the upgrade happens per-Workspace, rather than per-individual-account, which is why Trello suggest trying to organise your boards and members into a single Workspace.
Business Class provides lots of additional features, such as integrations with other services, collections, and a host of features to make it easier to manage your Workspace.
If you do need to maintain several Workspaces for your company, you may be interested in Trello’s Enterprise plan.
OK. ok, thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_.
you clarified a doubt that I had. This information is not clearly explained in the documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.