There are squares instead of icons
How can I fix this?
P.S. I thought that the problem might be in the selected font in browser settings, but after a factory reset, I realized that nothing has changed.
Hi @Stepan
So did you tried a different browser? Which on by the way are you using? Is this happening on one network or no matter which and were?
Are you seeing any errors when using browser "developer tools" or when you inspect the object?
I'm using Chrome. I tried MS Edge, but there is no such problem.
I don't want to switch to MS Edge
I fixed it, but I have errors in console
The problem is in the font.
When a put checkmark, then there are squares instead of icons, and if I remove them, then normal icons appear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.