I am a P.M in a construction company working in Kuwait and I want to use software for managing and controlling the project
Hello,
In order to advise anything for your needs, one should understand your project, processes in various departments, way of working, etc.
Having said that, you can have one Jira project for each of your departments and start with an out-of-the-box template project with a simple workflow, screens, fields, etc. You can always modify the workflow, add statuses, rename transition buttons, add more fields as per your needs later as you explore the tool with time.
You can utilize the Kanban board for better tracking and managing the tasks in the prjects. Dashboards for displaying various graphs, progress, statistics etc.
You can gather knowledge about the tool, how to use Jira workflows, Agile boards, etc by reading online documentation and videos. However, to know how to fit your processes better into Jira and how to use the tool efficiently, I would advise you to get professional help to begin with if possible.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.