Good evening to all, and welcome to this, the second in my series of food related Friday Fun topics.
The first topic covered was cake, and the discussion is here if you'd like a read.
This little section is about ice cream, specifically ice cream vans.

These 4 wheeled delights do exactly what they say on the side, and can be found all over the UK (and possibly the world). We often have one drive down our street playing it's little tune - and at this point you have the age old dilemma of whether you will be fast enough to catch it.
So, fellow foodies, my question to you this week is this:
You've caught the ice cream van - what are you ordering?
I'll start the ball rolling and tell you that my choice is usually a classic 99 (with a flake!)

Or, if it's really hot (usually once per year in the UK!) and I want something icy I'll get a Twister

What do you go for? Answers on a postcard please (or below if you prefer!)