Hi All,
This is what I have:
Crowd which is using LDAP for authentication. It has Jira setup as an application.
Jira application which has two directories: an internal one and an Atlassian Crowd. Atlassian Crowd directory is linked to Crowd.
Now this is where I get confused:
In Jira I click on User Directories and see that JIRA Internal Directory is the first one in order.
I click on Groups, filter them by "JIRA" and see five group (jira-administrators, jira-developers, jira-servicedesk-users, jira-system-administrators, jira-users). Each group has a certain number of users in it.
Then I switch the order of directories and have Atlassian Crowd to be the first one. I click on Groups, filter them by "JIRA" and see the same five groups as in the JIRA Internal Directory. The number of users and users themselves are different though from the ones in JIRA Internal Directory.
I am confused as the only group that is setup in Crowd is crowd-administrators.
Can someone explain to me where does this information come from please?
Many thanks,
Dina