I was in a board, and the adm close and got off from there, can i rescue the content?
Hi @121 CoWork
Don't know if this help
Reopening a closed board - Trello Help
The Closed Boards drawer will only show the boards that you are a member of, and Workspace-Visible boards that you did not join will not show on the list.
However, Business Class Workspace Admin can reopen a Workspace board they're not a member of by entering the board link directly in their address bar to see the 'Closed Board' page and an option to re-open the board.
Hi @121 CoWork 👋
Welcome to the Community! It's a good question and a problem a lot of people face with Trello. The answer does rely a little on your circumstances such as what Trello plan you are on and whether you are the super admin of the account?
As long as you are on a Business Class workspace your super admin of the business account will be able to help, however if this is not the case then the short answer is it's not possible.
You can read more here >> Reopening a closed board - Trello Help
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just let me know 😃
All the best,
Laura
So, I'm using trello free member... and i'm not the admin. The board still exist but the admin was gone, just left. Its possible rescue that board??
Hello,sorry about my impolite.
Hello, thx a million for your answer
I'm afraid not @121 CoWork but i hope i'm wrong. Maybe someone have another view or experience, but as far as the Trello guide says, a free member can not do that.
I've just checked through Trello's help pages on this for you but unfortunately they explicitly state that "You will need to have been a Board Admin to reopen a board."
The only other suggestion I could make is too reach out to Trello support directly but I don't think they will be able to reverse this for you as they won't be able to get permission from the original admin. However if you would like to give this a try you can raise a support ticket with them here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.