Hello
I am about to begin to use Trello and I have a question:
I want to build a rent a car board. How Could I use multiple date/time time slots in cards and seen them on the calendar?
Thank you
Dimitris
How do you foresee it looking on the calendar view? The same card duplicated many times? How about using a checklist for the individual deliverables that have due dates? From there, you can assign a due date to each check-item, and you'll be able to see both the main card and the check-items on the calendar view
Each card represents a car. Each car can be rented in different day slots like next month for 3 days, after one week - for 1 day.
So, I would expect a calendar view showing all the rentals (day slots).
@Dimitris Giannopoulos
I have an ongoing project for a client for RV rental and servicing. I kept the reservation separate from the rental unit. It is a 4 board design to handle sales (aka rental), scheduling, services and maintenance, unit status.
@Dimitris Giannopoulos The Trello Timeline view almost sounds like it would work for this but the start/end dates are only dates, not times. In fact, Trello's calendar view also only gives you day granularity, rather than time granularity.
I think Placker might be a better tool to do resource planning on top of Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.