Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are now entering that time of year where I start cooking exclusively on the BBQ. I love being able to be outside while cooking dinner, the fewer number of pots & pans that need to be cleaned up after the meal and the flavor that only a BBQ can add to food. No, that doesn't mean I only eat meat, I also cook quite a variety of vegetables. From cobs or corn to baked potatoes and even skewers of peppers and mushrooms.

My question for you all this week, is "What's cooking on the BBQ?" I'm talking about your ideal meal!
For me, I would be slow roasting pork back ribs and baked potatoes at a low temperature. Closer to it being finished I would add some cobs of corn left in the husk and dunked in water.
Now that I have said all of that, I think I have my weekend cooking plans laid out!
Let me know what you will be planning in the comments.
Have a great week everybody!