when I send emails, they say Trello is the sender. How do I fix this?
Hi @Sharon Anderson
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://help.trello.com/article/773-changing-account-credentials
OR
To change the email address you use to log into Trello, go to your account settings page at http://trello.com/my/profile and click on Profile & Visibility. Then select Change email address from the Contact section. A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address
Cheers
@Sharon Anderson do you mean that you're using Butler to send emails from Trello?
No, I mean that when I send email from my regular regular email account, it shows that the sender was Trello, not Sharon Anderson
@Sharon Anderson so you mean that when you reply to a Trello email notification from your regular email account, the people who receive your reply as a Trello notification see Trello as the sender?
No. When I send new emails with nothing to do woth Trelli, my sig. Says from Trello
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.