Hi there,I am attempting to create an automation so that when I move a card into a list on a particular board, it finds another card with the same title in another list and archives it. Each card title will be new so I am not able to enter in a static card title when building the automation. Hoping you can help with this?
EG:
Assuming Card XYZ already exists on List A on Board 1
I have set trello to automatically copy card XYZ onto list A on Board 2
*My action*
I move card XYZ from list A to list B on board 2
I would like
Card XYZ on Board 1 List A to move to List B on Board 1 with the updated description + Comments of card XYZ on Board 2 List B
Basically, I have a team member that I want to assign tasks by moving a card into his list. I want to be able to look at my master board and know that the task is with him, so I don't want the card to archive on my list when I assign it to him. The same card will be copied onto his list. When he moved the card onto the "needs revision" list on his board, I want the same card to move into my "needs review" list in trello and to match and move the original card I had for him to the "needs review" column so that I don't have 2 cards with the same title etc.
Thank you!