Is anyone seeing issues with markdown recently and is there a fix?
Hey @Tom Grant - what specifically is not working for you?
I just found the change that made this happen - we definitely changed this, as part of a fix. Previously, the current behavior (which is correct, based on the markdown spec), was only applied to comments.
The fix that was sent out yesterday, meant that this is now also the case for descriptions, which is why your existing cards have changed formatting.
Sorry this broke your card formatting! Going to ping the team and make them aware this happened.
I am seeing the same
Markdown:
**Test:** Test---**Line 1** Test---**Date Line 2:** 5/17/21 - M ST---**Date of Line 3:** `Test - M ST`---**Total Cost** test---** Completed** test---**Goal:** test---**Displayed:** test---**Case Number** test---**Schedule Change** test
Result on Card:
Test - M ST
Schedule Change test
I work with Dave, so I used his example several of us are seeing this, I have tested it in Google Chrome, Safari, and Brave browsers. All with same results. However, I do use the Apple Trello App and it appears as expected.
Result Should be the below.
Test: Test
Line 1 Test
Date Line 2: 5/17/21 - M ST
Date of Line 3: Test - M ST
Total Cost test
Completed test
Goal: test
Displayed: test
Case Number test
Thanks @Tom Grant and @Dave Manoa - gonna look into this
YAY!!! And there was much rejoicing! Thanks @Felix
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.