Hello,How to set up post webhooks.When card is moved from one list to another specific listI want event to trigger only when any card is moved to the Transfer list 1https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Slq8RD2PGss/YKN2oN5p2FI/AAAAAAAAVD8/WSbFe-mhuHoCLP3WKba3DxL599274BBFgCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MNeJALu3ZuQ/YKN3bvPC8DI/AAAAAAAAVEE/0L3ko9bQzGUR6o1vhTWGa9qAl26ZszMLACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0When the card is moved to Transfer list 1 it triggers the event, but when the card is moved out of Transfer list 1 it again triggers the event.I need the event to be triggered only when the card is moved inside the Transfer List 1.I do not want the event to be triggered when card is moved out of Transfer List 1https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4EKRILxBpg0/YKN5yTkTgNI/AAAAAAAAVEQ/siN4FYC82D4MYG5kq5iIH-E7n1iFaReSwCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0Response in webhook.sitehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5QUmerHaKhc/YKN6EJD3_dI/AAAAAAAAVEY/TnI4OJXEFPUvV-0DcMQ0TFVB5t18BhBVgCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S0dm0iMmxAs/YKN6pYXxRWI/AAAAAAAAVEg/ACfixVa2gisQBpczPhAvqEs9Ki4UJj5OQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UKSBCtYcstE/YKN60s8a4-I/AAAAAAAAVEk/L_qm9LSrZisG9twHps7VE284POn2E-vQACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=02. Also, I get two response in webhook url simultaneously whenever card is moved to Transfer list 1why it is so?https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f_ZLfczN3E4/YKN8DZZdsaI/AAAAAAAAVEw/wmGSAuMCPkcnzve3A4lYexGx4D3EbHdsACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=0https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nZZ8RzSTpLI/YKN8SAGp13I/AAAAAAAAVE0/634V9s-k0mAQ1wyb6xeIsWUa_x-UP_OsACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-18.png?authuser=03. Also the same webhook also trigger when new card is created on TransferList 1I want the event to be triggerd when the card is moved only not for other eventsHow can I add filter in Post webhook for my particular use case.Please suggest some solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.