Good day. What tool or application should I use to get statistics in trello? Please help
@Bartosz Cebula Trello recently released their DashCards power up (an adaption of a previous Butler Bot feature) which can be a neat way to show some quick stats about your boards:
https://trello.com/power-ups/6048e897c73d032a983e2a7c/dashcards
Hi @Bartosz Cebula
I hope this can help you:
https://trello.com/power-ups/category/analytics-reporting
https://trello.com/power-ups/5b1fc66d100ffab6fecee00d/number-stats
Thanks a lot. Can you tell me in a few words how it works?
Of course !
So, first you have to decide what kind of stats do you need (changes for person and project)
I use a lot this one (i work a lot with numbers)
The set up is easy:
Whether you have just a few cards with numeric data or hundereds, view their aggregate data at once.
Hi @Bartosz Cebula ,
there is also a Power-Up to create customized graphics called Blue Cart Report. Maybe it could help you out with your analytics.
In case you need statistics with a Business/Crm focus I would recommend you Crmble Power-Up which also have graphics and table view for analysis.
Good luck with it!
Cheers
Toni
Good sugestions Iain !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.