Hello, I am going to install the Trello app for use in Microsoft Teams.
Do my team members each need to have their own Trello account to view the boards through Microsoft Teams?
Hi @Matt Goodwin !
Hope this can help you
The Trello App for Microsoft Teams - Trello Help
Thanks! I am the owner of the board I wish to share within teams which means I can add it to Teams. However some of my colleagues on Microsoft may not be trello members. Will they be able to view it ?
To be honest, i never tried before but i found out this article for you:
Adding people to a board - Trello Help
You can add members to boards even if they are not already using Trello. Just enter the person's email address and click "Send invitation." The user's permission level will be considered " Virtual" until they join Trello, but you can still add the user to cards.
@Pedro Silva that's great thank you!! I think the observer option could be really handy too! Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.