Hi, Wondering if anyone has a contact email to use to get in contact with support? The online form is down and the email support@trello.com bounced back redirecting me back to their website with the broken form.
Atlassian really do ask us all to go through the website. I'm afraid you are not going to get anywhere without raising an issue there.
Lodged a support ticket through Atlassian's Website - Hopefully, they help out and not just give me a generic referral to the Trello support page.
What is broken on the Trello support page?
i just submitted a test ticket and it worked ok.
Must be fixed then. It had a box above the form that mentioned there was a problem with the form and hence my support ticket may not go through. When I clicked the button it wouldn't take me anyone and the box popped up again. I just submitted a ticket then and it worked fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.