Trello add-on won't load??? Just a gray screen. Using Outlook Desktop on Mac (Microsoft 365)
I have the same problem. I deleted and reinstalled the Trello add-in with no success. I hope they can fix this issue soon.
Same here. Is there not a Trello employee who monitors these boards and responds with solutions???
Hey @Chris Gray hey @rr_bullard
Sorry to hear about the trouble with Outlook.
I've been seeing a few other reports like this and it looks to be an issue with the Add-in specifically.
I've spoken with our team on this, but because Microsoft itself develops and maintains the Add-in, we're unfortunately not able to investigate or resolve the issue directly.
I'd recommend reaching out to their team here: trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com
Thank you @Garrett
I reached out to the Microsoft team. I hope we can get this issue resolved.
Same problem on my ipad.
on my pc the add on Work fine.
I was wondering if this problem got sorted? I'm experiencing the same difficulties. TIA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.