I have noticed that each power-up will allow me to view a calendar for each specific calender? Is there a calendar in which I can view all of my tasks? Or how would I sync all of these calendars together in one?
thanks!
Jessica
Hi @Jessica Ancaya ,
Calendar Power Up it is giving you an iCal per board. As far as you linked all of them with your Calendar ( Google Calendar for example ) you will have all in the same place.
Cronofy Power-Up could also work for that since it let you choose only for the tasks assigned to you. Last time I use it was free for one board and then you have to pay for using it in more.
Hope it helps
Cheers
Toni
Hi Toni
Thanks for quick response. What is the best way to sync to my calendar?
@Jessica Ancaya there's a timeline view in Trello Business Class that might do what you need:
https://help.trello.com/article/1246-timeline-view
No native way to view multiple boards in a master calendar currently. A couple alternatives using 3rd parties:
1. Create master board using Unito to consolidate many boards into one, and then use Trello's native calendar view in the master board.
2. Use the Cronofy or Planyway power up. They have options to view one board in a calendar view, or many.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.