I'm extremely new to Trello as well as Zapier, CLIO, LawPay & Calendly; so, I admit my ignorance immediately and will embrace whatever assistance anyone wishes to provide on a beautiful Saturday evening. That said, I am on a mission to "right the ship" and get wind back in the sails. In sum, I'm trying to ensure integration of various software apps to accommodate a workflow that involves:
- connecting incoming contact forms through a website to a Gmail address directly to both Trello and to CLIO
- sending an automated email to person/entity who submitted the contact form with instructions to: 1) make a payment (via link to LawPay which is provided in the body of said automated email) and 2) once the payment is made, to schedule an appointment (presumably via link to Calendly [this appears to already have been done but it also seems one can book twice in the same time slot])
- automate to ensure that more than one call cannot be booked during the same time slot
- receive automated notices of payment via LawPay [done], CLIOgrow/manage [done], and Trello
- receive automated notices of booked calls via LawPay, CLIO Scheduler [this appears to have been done via Zapier but it's coming the address of a former employee] and Trello
- send an automated email re: "thanks for booking the call and here's our cancellation policy"* to the person/entity who, as mentioned above, had 1) submitted a contact form via my website, 2) rcvd the automated reply email with the payment link to LawPay account to make payment in order to book the consult call, 3) paid the fee for the consult call and booked the appointment [mechanically, once the payment is submitted and authorized, the payor is immediately connected with a calendar that offers available time slots] and, then, confirmed the appointment by clicking "SUBMIT" and committing to both the payment and the time slot
NOTE*: this"thanks for booking the call and here's our cancellation policy email" is already going out but it's being sent from a former employee with a different firm address a different message; so, while I haven't yet located it, I think the automated email is a Zap [Zapier] action but it seems like the "script" for the email is in Trello...does that seem likely to anyone?
PPS if anyone is an Alexa Skill Developer, please reach out...I have written several skiils but don't have the time to populate them with content...one of them could be extremely valuable