Dear All
How do I export data for my now randomly restricted boards on Trello?
Since the adoption of the paid model by Trello, a few of my boards which had been created over in the last years, have now disappeared. I suppose they are now restricted my the paid model which was recently implemented.
I understand this business move from the company but it doesn't work for me. I now just want to export all the data that I have been storing on Trello including those boards which do not appear anymore.
I have tried the export options, but all I could get awas the general setup of the visible boards.
Any suggestion on how I can export all data?
Thank you very much for your help.
Olivier
To the Trello team: Thank you very much for the service you have been providing so far.
Again I wish I could continue but I can't. I wish We could have had the choice to choose which boards were meant to disappear. I feel slightly held in hostage here.